Pacific Pride Interior Door Limited Warranty
Pacific Pride warranties its products against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment from Pacific Pride according to hanging and maintenance/care requirements subject to specified exclusions as stated below. Pacific Pride will, at our option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the product to the original owner.
Handling and Care
Upon receipt of door, carefully inspect product for any visible defects including warp PRIOR to installation. Notice must be given to dealer immediately.
Unfinished/primed doors MUST be finished with a good quality water base stain/top coat applied 6 sides within 48 hours of installation.
Prior to installation doors:
Excluded from Warranty
- MUST NOT be stored prior in damp or direct sunlight conditions or where excessive heat is present.
- MUST NOT be stored or installed until all sheetrock is painted and dry.
- SHOULD be stored in dry, moderate heat (50-70º) prior to installation.
The following are not considered defects and therefore are not covered by warranty:
- Cosmetic defects not reported upon receipt of product.
- Damage, misuse or abuse caused by others beyond control of Pacific Pride.
- Warp for doors 3’x7’ or smaller not exceeding 1/4” in the plane of the door itself. Doors larger than 3’x7’ are covered as such only if properly installed with 3-point locking hardware.
- Natural variations in color, finish or texture of door.
- Failures or defects not covered include broken glass, hardware not provided by Pacific Pride, improper installation, lack of maintenance or normal aging.
- Panel shrinkage. Panels are free-floating and allowed to move as wood stabilizes according to climate conditions.
- Finish costs not covered on unfinished doors.
Follow paint manufacturer’s procedures when applying new top coat or wax polish.
It is important to note that wood continues to be a living entity constantly adjusting to climate conditions. As your door ages over time, it may naturally shrink and swell slightly which may produce small hairline cracks. Proper maintenance will help minimize this condition and prolong the life of your door.
Except as set forth above, Pacific Pride makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, in regards to their product and shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or incidental damages for any amount in excess of price paid by Pacific Pride direct customer.
To download a pdf of this warranty: Interior Door Product Warranty (189KB).
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pdf.